Friday, March 23, 2012

Sunburned James and more

Here are a couple sunburned James' pictures.  He was a tough guy-he never complained about it hurting.  One time he did say-Mom, my eyes are getting smaller(hahaha) and then when it peeled, he didn't like that too much.  Don't worry, it looks a bazillion times better, its still a little red -I should mention that he got sunscreened 3 times while they were up there. 





And here are a couple other really cute ones I thought I'd throw on here.  The kids are sleeping and I'm almost tired, so why not!?
 Cute Katelynn!  She's learning to dress herself and gets so excited when she does...I DID IT!  Mom, I DID it!
 HAHA, I wash my windows way less times than I mop and that is not very often-work is good and when you get a spray bottle it is fun.  Maybe we'll have cleaner windows from now on?



 Sweet Carrie Jean.
 James and Katelynn's cake-he was more excited for her birthday than she was-he even opened some of her presents for her.
And here's Katelynn on her birthday-I know I said I didn't need to put any other birthday pictures up, but I couldn't resist.

Now, I am tired for real and going to bed!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

James looks like he got a nasty sunburn. I hope it healed quickly. Your kids are getting so big.