Sunday, March 18, 2012

Katelynn's FAVORITE birthday present! EVER


Katelynn very much LOVED this Rapunzel doll for her birthday today!  There is really no need to show any other pictures of her other presents.  She didn't even realize she had more than this present.  The doll now has very tangled hair(HAHA) and is in bed with Katelynn.

If you listen you can hear her saying Help, help! when she couldn't get the wrapping off by herself.  And then as I'm opening it, I wanna hold her, I wanna hold her.

Happy Birthday Katelynn! 

3 comments:

Becky said...

She was so cute while you opened the box. I love that she starting combing the baby's hair before you got her out of the box. Happy birthday Katelynn!

Jennifer Lyn said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! She is so cute!

Sarah said...

That is very cute!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!