Friday, November 18, 2011

A few more!

We left Katelynn and James on the couch to watch a movie. They got quiet and when we went to check on them, we found a beautiful thing-they were both sleeping!

Trevor and the kids carved a spider on our pumpkin this year. Which reminds me, its still on our front porch, maybe we'll remember next trash day. Anyway they had a great time and we cooked the pumpkin seeds and ate them with dinner the next night. I think that might be all that James ate that night.

Also one of the ways I get time to clean up a little is to put them in the bath for a little while. They love bubbles, the more the better!

Ooh yes and lately we've been praying for the grasshoppers and ladybugs, at James request. Well the other day, much to my surprise, James caught 5  of them! They are in a jar in our house. What do you feed ladybugs? I'm not sure but we better figure it out fast!

Also we're seeing lots of Christmas stuff pop up everywhere, which I don't mind, and tonight we had to get a picture it two in front of the giant Christmas tree.







No comments: